TAAS will consider institution of "Young Scientist Award" depending upon its resource. The following conditions shall govern this award:
- Scientist upto age of 45 years shall be eligible for application for this award
- The Award shall be given on the basis of significant contributions based on the varieties developed/patents received/other recognitions received or eminent positions held in important societies/committees/academics
- Applications for such award shall be invited every year.
- All scientists involved in R&D in Indian agriculture shall be eligible
- A Judging Committee of 3 - 5 members shall be constituted for judging of applicants, subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees
- Organizing seminars and special lectures on emerging issues and new developments in agricultural sciences in different regions of India.
- Instituting national awards for the outstanding contributions to Indian agriculture by the scientists of Indian and other origin abroad.
- Facilitating partnerships with non-resident Indian agricultural scientists visiting India on short leave.